If you’re looking for total customization, MKE Cabinetry offers an exclusive custom cabinet line. Our custom line is designed for customers looking for a one-of-a-kind product. Custom cabinetry gives you the option to build cabinets to fit your exact space and style.
- Handmade by our skilled cabinet maker
- You choose the wood species & finish
- Hundreds of door options, including full and partial overlay
- Any style – contemporary, modern, transitional or traditional
- Top-quality paint & stains
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Cabinets are built to fit your exact space
- Choose custom storage options for organization
- Time frame: 6 – 8 weeks
- Delivery and installation available
- Made in Milwaukee
Why Custom Cabinetry?
Maybe you’re looking for a bathroom vanity to fit between two walls, or maybe you’re building your dream kitchen and want to pick the perfect stain color. MKE Cabinetry handcrafts high-quality cabinetry that is durable and sophisticated.
Reasons to choose custom:
- Specific, unique aesthetics for your space
- Maximize storage and functionality
- Make the best use of corners and spaces between windows
- Looking for the highest quality of construction
- One-of-a-kind cabinetry, that can’t be found in a store
Custom Cabinetry Products
- Wood Hoods
- Open Shelving
- Appliance Cabinets
- Cabinets – Single & Double Sinks
- Freestanding Furniture Pieces
- Floating Wall-Mounted Vanities
- Floating Shelves
- Mudroom Storage & Benches
- Entertainment Centers
- Built-ins & Bookcases
- Open Shelving
- Fireplace Mantel & Surround
We offer the most popular door styles and dozens of paint and stain options.
At MKE Cabinetry, we think that buying cabinetry should be a simple, straightforward process. We make it easy to get the exact cabinets that fit your style and space.
Submit Project Details
First, complete our website form. Be sure to send us rough measurements, project details and inspiration pictures. The more information you can share, the better!
Project Estimate / Budget Analysis
Next, we will provide you with an estimate for your project. The ‘Budget Analysis’ includes 3 pricing options for your project – good, better and best.
Finalize the Design & Get a Firm Quote
Next, execute a ‘Project Development Agreement’ (sign/pay), to move the project into the design phase. We will do an in-home measure, finalize selections, and give you a quote.
MKE Cabinetry Builds & Finishes
Finally, execute a contract (sign/pay) so we can order your materials. Your cabinets will be handcrafted and finished in our Milwaukee shop.
Delivery, Install & Pickup
Your cabinetry will be ready 6-8 weeks after signing a contract. Delivery and/or installation is available. You can also pick it up at our Milwaukee shop.